[smila-dev] RE: Restructuring the Blackboard Service

Hi,

I've now merged the new Blackboard implementation into trunk
(see the wiki page cited below for details). So far, everything
seems still to be working (:

For pipelet implementors that did not follow this on the dev list:
The only change you will notice is that the BlackboardService
interface has been renamed to "Blackboard". This change should
only affect the signatures of Pipelet/ProcessingService methods,
and all problems should be fixed after just adapting the type name
of the Blackboard arguments. All methods of the BlackboardService
implementation are still available on the Blackboard interface.

Cheers,
Juergen.