AW: [smila-dev] Will someone of SMILA Team be there?

Hi Igor, all

de nada – just thought this could be a great platform to announce how SMILA Dev will proceed whilst empolis / attensity /living-e undergo quite some serious changes being now enterprise semantics corp. #1 worldwide. I guess it would be interesting for folks out there to hear attensity’s position concerning SMILA/open source Development from now on.

Also there is lots of buzz going on in the press about a) open source semantic enterprise apps and b) about OSGi/Runtime at Eclipse – great times to promote what great job you folks are doing w/ the Development of SMILA at Eclipse.

Just my 2.5 cents.

Best, Helge

PS: Btw.: The recently published Votes on the EclipseCon Sessions SMILA recieved were really great. Congrats!