Re: AW: [smila-dev] SMILA Scripting via JMX Client vs. Error handling in Management Agents

Hi Georg and Igor,

I agree with you, but wait a day with fixes please.
I upgrading now management API by merging with performance counters API and adding "legal" tree structure support. All agents and their registrations are changed a bit in my workspace. Tomorrow I'll finish moving classes that uses performance counters to new API and will commit my fixes. If every developer will start to fix agents classes today or tomorrow... it will kill me :)

--
Thanks, Ivan

Igor.Novakovic@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Georg,

thank you for reporting this.

I absolutely agree with you, that we need to throw exceptions in management agents and would like to see this implemented before publishing our first milestone M1.

I think the best way to achieve this is that each developer fixes management agent in his own component.

Cheers

Igor