[smila-dev] Smila Security Concept

Hi all,

I just checked in some bundles implementing the Security Concept.
Besides the basic bundle containing interfaces there are the following
ones:
- *.security.ldap contains a LDAP SecurityResolver (requiring
com.novell.ldap)
- *.security.processing contains a sample SecurityConverter
ProcessingService

All security bundles are completely optional, they are integrated into
the pde build and test but are currently not used in the application.

Feedback is most welcome.

Bye,
Daniel

PS: sorry for the build failures, I had some trouble with my eclipse
installation and could not check-in in time.

Back to the top