[smila-dev] Berkeley CQs withdrawn - welcome Recordstorage - M1 is coming

Hi guys,

a few minutes ago we have withdrawn the CQs for Berkeley. Smila will use a (simple) Recordstorage implementation, while the Berkeley implementation will have a revive with Eccenca.

We are working hard to release our first "build" over Eclipse, and this step will help us to reach this goal, we hope.

Ralf has also removed the bundle for xquery in our trunk.

Sebastian

Back to the top