AW: [smila-dev] LuceneSearchService supporting search api

FYI:
Jürgen got into a pitfall with the LuceneSearchService using old Lucene indexes and got a NPE.

Please delete any existing Lucene indexes and create new indexes!
A new field "XMLID" was added to the Lucene index that stores the Record ID as XML. This is needed to create Id objects for the result lists.

Bye,
Daniel