Re: [smila-dev] FYI :: branches related to RecordStore

it was convenient to work with complete local copy of project repository with branches (related to URL "http://han-hb-web-003:2000/svn/eccenca";)...

Thomas Menzel wrote:

i mean smth. like this:

D:\ECS\SVN\EILF\branches

svn co http://han-hb-web-003:2000/svn/eccenca/EILF/branches/2009-02-10_Tuesday_r2910_trunk-before-merge-with-RecordStorage rec_store

resulting in:

D:\ECS\SVN\EILF\branches\rec_store

which holds the content as does the trunk.

with tortiose:

tom