Re: [Aperture-devel] [smila-dev] Re: Aperture bundlization forSMILA

Hi Igor,

It was Igor.Novakovic@xxxxxxxxxxx who said at the right time 28.01.2009 14:35 the following words:

Important note:

Of course we will implement our Ontology Service in that way so that (e.g. in some commercial SMILA-Installations) it will be possible to replace Sesame with some other triple store implementation if needed.

this has somehow been solved:
we used RDF2Go as library in Aperture and Nepomuk to make the RDF layer exchangeable,
although it may have its etches and problems, this framework has been around for long and is stable.

we also contributed to RDF2go a lot.

http://semanticweb.org/wiki/RDF2Go

its BSD.

best
Leo

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@xxxxxxx

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313