Re: [smila-dev] poll: total build time

Hi Marius,

Sorry, you was offline and I fixed it already because tied to wait build

the problem was in stop procedure

      _checkPointRunner.stopRunning();
       _checkPointRunner.join();

Should be

      _checkPointRunner.stopRunning();
       _checkPointRunner.notify();
       _checkPointRunner.join();

It was quite big sleep timeout in the _checkPointRunner thread (3 minutes) and during tests execution it start/stop quite often.

--
Regards, Ivan

marius.cimpean@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Ivan,

I observed the increasing build time too. Related to checkpoint thread I
will need to check the tests that uses xml storage (activating the xml
storage service, the checkpoint thread starts up).

Best Regards,
Marius

By the bamboo logs update "checkpoint runner thread to asynchronously
manage the environment checkpoint." was increasing build time on the
server with additional 30 minutes also.
Marius, please, check it up.

Ivan Churkin wrote:
Total project build time yesterday evening and today is 40 minutes 40
seconds, yesterday afternoon it was 10 minutes.
How much does it build on your computer?

--
Regards, Ivan