[smila-dev] SSS & Persistence Questions

Hi Smila Developers,

I have two short questions:

- I am currently trying to crawl a website via HTTPS, but I'm getting the following error message (in the logfile), although I have imported the required TrustedCertificate into a keystore and passed it properly via the XML Crawler configuration as a parameter:

2008-11-03 15:20:39,504 [Thread-8] ERROR fetcher.Fetcher - fetch of url failed with javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

How could I track down the error?

- What concreteley would I have to do to change the "5 minutes to success" example within the wiki in order to persist the content of crawled files (either to the filesystem or to a database) instead of just indexing them?

Thanks alot!

Best regards

Markus