[smila-dev] Outcommented Code

Dear developer

I found some code that was outcommented some time ago. If you have outcomment code in your bundles, please check if the code is needed or could be delete.

My suggestion for code that will comment out is

-          write a short comment why this code is comment out

-          write a short comment for what this code could re-used

This would make it easier to decide if the code will be needed or not.

Greetings

Allan

P.S: Enclose the sections I looked out

Ivan:

/org.eclipse.smila.connectivity.framework.indexorder/code/src/org/eclipse/smila/connectivity/framework/indexorder/internal/JaxbPluginContext.java

Object marshall

Georg:

/org.eclipse.smila.lucene/code/src/org/eclipse/smila/search/lucene/templates/transformer/SynonymNodeTransformer.java

main

org.eclipse.smila.tomcat\code\src\org\eclipse\smila\tomcat\starter\TomcatServiceImpl.java

stopMe

Jürgen:

/org.eclipse.smila.processing.bpel/code/src/org/eclipse/smila/processing/bpel/BPELBundleActivator.java

start (try-catch)

Marius:

/org.eclipse.smila.xmlstorage.internal.xquery.bdx/code/src/org/eclipse/smila/xmlstorage/internal/xquery/bdx/util/XmlUtil.java

convertXmlDocumentToDocument

Allan Kaufmann

brox IT-Solutions GmbH
An der Breiten Wiese 9
30625 HANNOVER (Germany)
Tel:          +49 (5 11) 33 65 28 – 67
eFax:       +49 (5 11) 33 65 28 – 98 78
Fax:         +49 (5 11) 33 65 28 – 29
Mail:
akaufmann@xxxxxxx
Web:       www.brox.de

According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act brox IT-Solutions GmbH must indicate the following information.
Address: An der Breiten Wiese 9, 30625 Hannover Germany
General Manager: Hans-Chr. Brockmann
Registered Office: Hannover, Commercial Register Hannover HRB 59240
========== Legal Disclaimer ==========

Back to the top