Re: AW: [smila-dev] voting against HASH calculating specification

Hi Daniel,

Yes it was :)

Automatic HASH calculating may be easy included into suggested in the
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Specifications/CrawlerAPIDiscussion09
Communication class
It will solve automatic HASH calculating issues for JAVA based services.

And, also, in my opinion, HASH should be included into "datamodel" as separate property for Record and DIData because its specific and required.

record.getHash();
diData.getHash();

(now it's ordinary Attribute with hardcoded name "HASH")

--
Regards, Ivan

Daniel.Stucky@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
+1 from me.
I always voted for creating it inside the crawler :-)

Bye,
Daniel