AW: [smila-dev] RE: configuring forward address for bugzilla <component>-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx addresses

Hi,

and for the ones who do not want to get a lots of Bugzilla mails here is another hint:
Just install Mylyn (btw. an excellent eclipse plugin) in your eclipse IDE, define new Task Repository (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs) and some query in your Task List. Mylyn will check the query results on regular basis and instantly inform you if anything changed.

BTW: The same thing can be set up for IPZilla (https://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla). This is how I monitor all our CQs ;-)

Cheers
Igor