[smila-dev] eclipse wiki style guide

Hi all,

perhaps you have already noticed that we created a style guide for the
eclipse wiki pages: http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Style_Guide. This was
done by one of our colleagues from the documentation department. The
goal is that our pages are presented in an equal layout, so that a
reader can easily navigate those pages and find the desired information.
Of course the style itself is discussable, so feedback is welcome.

Please follow these guidelines when creating / modifying wiki pages. And
also replace all occurrences of EILF with SMILA.

Bye,
Daniel

Back to the top