RE: [smila-dev] Log file for discussion

I don’t think that we would lose something by suppressing WARNs from org.apache.ode, really important stuff should be at level ERROR or logged by the SMILA integration of ODE. So, yes, setting the default log level to INFO and for org.apache.ode to ERROR would be OK.

Yours,

Juergen

From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sebastian Voigt
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:25 PM
To: Smila project developer mailing list
Subject: RE: [smila-dev] Log file for discussion

Hi,

Would we lose information (like error messages that give us important information about a problem with ode) if we suppress ODE log messages?

For Customers AND for Developers it would be nice that they can see errors as fast as possible, they should not search for error messages in a huge log file.

Therefore I would minimize the standard log configuration to info and we should minimize the amount of log messages, some things were already discussed in the Thread

“Current Logging Settings”.

Back to the top