[smila-dev] AW: CQ 2747: Usage of JPA

Hi Doug,

like Jürgen already said, we are in the middle of discussion about (re)designing our persistence layer in SMILA.

The entry point in wiki for this topic is http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Component_Requirements.

(The two other pages, which Jürgen mentioned below, are linked to this page.)

We would be more than happy to get you feedback on this.

Could you please take a look at these three wiki pages? (It won’t cost you much time since they are very concise ;-)

That do you think? Can EclipseLink fulfill our requirements?

BTW: Jürgen and I will take a closer look on EclipseLink today.

Best regards

Igor