Von: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Ivan Churkin
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2008 15:15
An: Smila project developer mailing list
Betreff: Re: [smila-dev] Controlling Tasks Order Concept

Hey guys,

Give me some feedback, please ;)
This is very significant problem of architecture...
Now problem is not visible because we only manually starts one Crawler.
It becomes very actual when Agents will be added.

The page contains my ideas for solution only. Unfortunately
documentation for every case will costs time.
If my explanations was not good and its required to write complete
documentation about also inform me.