Re: [smila-dev] code freeze for renaming org.EILF -> smila

Hi all,

I finished with renaming to SMILA. Starting with svn revision 2202 build process and tests should work without errors. Please update your local make.bat (or make.sh) file according to templates make.bat.#~#~# or make.sh.#~#~# from the SMILA.builder directory.
Please inform me if there will be any problems.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Dmitry Hazin wrote:
Hi all,

I'm renaming to EILF to SMILA now, so please don't make any commits during this time.
I'll also lock trunk repository to avoid accidental commit.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Juergen.Schumacher@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Make it so (: