*From:* smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Thomas Menzel
*Sent:* Monday, October 06, 2008 10:54 AM
*To:* Smila project developer mailing list
*Subject:* [smila-dev] code freeze for renaming org.EILF -> smila

hi folks,

we need to rename all our bundles from the old eilf to smila to be able to checkin our code @ eclipse.

there was already the notion that this should just make one person, and I agree it has certain benefits.

on the other hand this way it will take a few days and during this time we really should have a code freeze, i.e. where no other check ins occur.

so how does it look on ur end in regard to that?

can we lock done the SVN for ~3 days so this can be done?

or are there very important changes that u are working on that will make it particular painful merging/resolve conflict session for u?

if so, when would be a good time/when is ur tricky part done?

if there is no negative feedback on this we plan to do this ASAP, e.g. as of tomorrow.

Kind regards

Thomas Menzel @ *brox *IT-Solutions GmbH