[smila-dev] FW: Question to the Legal Documentation for SMILA

Hi all,

Marius’s Question :

In this case first question would be :  it is fine to insert the copyright

info. not in the top of the xml file ?  (I guess the validation shall always

be performed in many cases...so not validating the xml is not an option)

I ask Eclipse about copyright in the xml files. That is not forbidden, it is authorized.

Sonya