Re: [smila-dev] RE: Current Logging Settings

>So while jconsole tells that the crawler starts successful, no other message tells that the crawler couldnÂt insert the information to index.

Guess JMX events mechanism may be used to bring notifications back to jconsole...

--
Regards, Ivan Churkin

The problem that caused error is related to other discussion
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Specifications/CrawlerAPIDiscussion09
It's so called "CONTENT based HASH evaluation" API problem.

1. HASH calculated on CrawlerController side by DIData
2. CONTENT is a byte[]
3. DIData contains only literals

I committed workaround that allows to avoid error.

--
Regards, Ivan

Sofya Zhbankova wrote:
Hi all,

and that if to separate a logging information in the different files: debugging messages to one file (EILF.debug) and other messages to another file (EILF.log). Most of all messages arrives from debug . It seems to me that it is possible few to "unload" debug. For example, whether it is necessary to deduce in the file a extracted content.
For example, at indexation of file EILF (for xml files ) EILF.log has 33 000 lines, the majority from which a extracted context. To search for the necessary information not so conveniently.

Sonya