From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Menzel
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:40 AM
To: Smila project developer mailing list
Subject: [smila-dev] FW: Applicability of http://wiki.eclipse.org/API_Central on smila/rt.* projects

hi folks,

plz have a read of http://wiki.eclipse.org/API_Central and its subpages.

then we need to discuss this topic, i.e. decide how and to what extend we want to follow these guides as it will involve quite some work in the sources.

question in particular: do we want to do this work before initial check-in or after?

BEFORE:

contra: takes even longer for sources to appear in SVN @ eclipse

AFTER:

contra: wore work for the committer as package renamers will cause diffs to be quickly  > 200 lines

Kind regards

Thomas Menzel

brox IT-Solutions GmbH