Re: [skalli-dev] deleting Projects - how to handle Conflicts

I would like to do that, but currently I have not enough vadin knowledge.

I have tried to find out how the values in comboboxes are set, or what happened if you set an value which is not in the valid range of the comboboxe.

If there is an Exception thrown, it is eaten up.

If I edit a Project B, which has a relation to a deleted Project a, you don’t see something form project A in the Edit form….

However we have to find out and see what we can do about that …

My bee there is another Kind of comboboxes allowing to set “old” values?

Regards Britta