[skalli-dev] EOF - Dissusion - Reformatting commit requested

Hello,

I have found out that we in the Skalli source use the EOF in a strange mixed mode:

Some files contain CRLF (Windows mode) others only LF (Unix mode) and others both  mixed.

I have put some detailed explanations of using EOF into http://wiki.eclipse.org/Skalli/Contributor_Guide#EOF_properties.

As we can’t exclude MAC and UNIX user and therefore have to go for only having  LF in the GIT Repository.

So I suggest, if there are no doubts, that one of the committers do one big commit doing a Reformatting to LF.

Regards Britta

Back to the top