Re: [skalli-dev] Reduce number of thirdparty dependencies to be copied manually

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 5:26 AM, Wetzold, Robert <robert.wetzold@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. Obviously there is an Orbit project [1] at Eclipse, which could be used
> to store the libraries. Does anybody have knowledge how to contribute there
> and have our libraries wrapped and made available?

I can do this if you create bugs and point me to the libraries that
you need packaged. Better yet, I can eventually nominate people as
Orbit committers who will maintain the libraries :)

What are the libraries?

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk