From: skalli-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:skalli-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Varwig, Britta
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2011 16:47
To: Skalli project developer mailing list
Subject: [skalli-dev] Where to store example sourccode?

Hello,

After I have added the 2 extension Tutorials (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Skalli/User_Guide#How_to_Implement_Extensions) to the wiki, I would like to provide the corresponding “Hello World Extension” source somewhere to the community.

My suggestion would be to add the 2 modules to the git repo (http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/skalli/org.eclipse.skalli.git):

  • org.example.skalli.ext.helloworld
  • org.example.skalli.ext.simplehelloworld

And even add them to the main pom.xml as modules, so that they are in the same reactor build.

Any doubts? Any better suggestions?

Regards Britta

Back to the top