Re: [skalli-dev] How many launches to you want to have?

Hi all,

Huurrraaa: I just made my first commit at Eclipse, and my first commit for Skalli:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/skalli/org.eclipse.skalli.git/commit/?id=d191f0b90b9381b4032d21f5b3675b8c32ecab66

I hope I got everything right using my git push.

Fixed the launch config to use the OSGi standard property. I've closed the bug.

Bye, Jochen