[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[skalli-dev] How many launches to you want to have?
- From: "Varwig, Britta" <britta.varwig@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 17:29:05 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcwQuVQ3jCQMpr0qQWulpiGLfMhvuA==
- Thread-topic: How many launches to you want to have?
Additionally a skalli.lauch is available in project org.eclipse.skalli.target.
What was the reason to have both?
Additionally I would like to provide a workdir with some testdata. (some example projects and users fitting to the jetty-users)
Benefit for Skalli beginners: they fast can get a feeling of a working and filled skalli.
I would like to have a suitable launch file for that as well, or can I “reuse” the current available one and just add the testdata to the current workdir?