Re: [sisu-users] Using the OSGi service registry

On 20 Apr 2014, at 16:48, Sten Roger Sandvik <srs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I am starting to use Sisu in a couple of OSGi bundles and need to figure out a way to export/import
> services to/from the OSGi registry. I know that this is not in Sisu right now, but when do you
> plan to introduce such feature?

Hi Sten,

As Jonathan mentioned you can use Peaberry with Sisu, there’s an example of this available at https://github.com/sonatype/sisu/tree/master/examples/sisu-peaberry

Fine-grained support of services in Sisu is targeted for the next feature release, which will either be 0.3.0 or 1.0.0 (if we decide to push towards graduation sooner)

That feature release is scheduled for sometime around July, but an initial cut of the registry integration will be available sooner once we start 0.3.0 milestone builds.

—
Cheers, Stuart