[sisu-dev] Sisu 0.3.x???

So, I'm back on trying to get beans exported as OSGi services based on a custom annotation within the Sisu lifecycle. Wow, that's actually more complicated than it should be. In Sisu 0.2.x I'm pretty sure I need to do it within a XXXTypeBinder similar to the NexusTypeBinder. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can just use binder.bind() along with peaberry stuff, or if I need to lean on the "BeanPublisher" apis.

At any rate, I know all of this is going to be for not when Sisu 0.3.x comes out as it's supposed to better handle OSGi service for us.
Any chance that's going to be out soon?

Thanks,

- JD

Back to the top