Re: [sisu-dev] Sisu in a custom Karaf dsitribution

Hi Jonathan,

I have an example minimal feature in https://github.com/sonatype/flagon/blob/master/features/sisu/pom.xml

For Nexus we went with a larger base platform feature that included Sisu:

https://github.com/sonatype/nexus-oss/tree/master/assemblies/nexus-base-feature

--
Cheers, Stuart

On Wednesday, 8 October 2014 at 00:25, Jonathan Doklovic wrote:

Hey Stuart,

I'm building a custom Karaf distribution and I need it to include sisu
and it's dependencies and have them installed/started at system startup
time.
I'm wondering if you already have a Karaf feature repo and/or kar to
handle this, or do I need to create my own?

Thanks,

- Jonathan