Re: [sisu-dev] Problem sharing method interceptors

sisu-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/04/2014 13:22:18:

> > Is your test code available online somewhere?
> >

> Unluckily no, I cannot share the code.
> I'll try to extract a simple example to reproduce my problem.

While preparing a stripped-down example I spotted the source of the problem.
In ModuleA.configure() there was a statement to bind the bean locator instance

   bind( BeanLocator.class ).to( singletonInstance );

probably accidentally left-over during some experimenting.
Well, removing that statement fixed the problem, altough I don't understand why.
(Note that it was the same instance created by the extender).

Thanks
GianMaria.

Back to the top