Good news: Sisu's 0.1.0 release review has passed, so I'll start cutting the release:

--
Cheers, Stuart

On 31 Oct 2013, at 01:30, Stuart McCulloch wrote:

FYI, I've written up the draft release review documentation for Sisu 0.1.0 and requested approval from the technology-pmc. Let me know if I've missed anything.

--
Cheers, Stuart

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stuart McCulloch <mcculls@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 October 2013 01:27:36 GMT
To: Technology PMC <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sisu 0.1.0 release review

Hi,

The Sisu project would like to do its first release (0.1.0) from the Eclipse incubator.

The 0.1.0 release review documentation has been entered into the projects portal:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sisu/releases/0.1.0

Can I get approval (and/or comments) on the above release review documentation?

--
Thanks in advance, Stuart

Back to the top