Re: [sisu-dev] Thread safety of plexus container impl ?

Hi Kristian,

The Sisu-Inject layer is thread-safe wrt concurrent lookup and plugin (de)registration and there are a number of tests to exercise this. (In general the codebase is written with thread safety in mind.)

The Plexus adapter lookup code is also thread-safe but there are a few places in the container API that are not (as a simplification because the legacy use of those methods was always single-threaded).

It should be straightforward to make the affected Plexus adapter methods thread-safe - could you raise a feature request on bugzilla and add a link to the Maven branch you use for testing? It would also be useful to see any relevant exceptions / error logs.

Thanks in advance.