[sirius-dev] sirius-master now also builds on 2018-09 and 2018-12

Hi,

Starting from this morning, the sirius-master job [1] now builds on two new target platforms: 2018-09 and 2018-12. This is in addition to oxygen and photon, which are still supported for the moment. The new target definition files (and their sources) are:
- releng/org.eclipse.sirius.targets/sirius_2018-09.{targetplatform,target}
- releng/org.eclipse.sirius.targets/sirius_2018-12.{targetplatform,target}

Note that SWT does not support 32 bit systems anymore starting from 2018-12 [2], so to support this version of the platform I have completely removed references to 32 bit systems in the build; this mostly affects the server product.

In addition, the sirius-canary job [3], which verifies that Sirius builds correctly when using the "bleeding edge" version of all our dependencies and had been failing for months, has also been fixed.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles David (Obeo)

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/sirius/job/sirius-master/
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.10/platform.php#java32-removal