[sirius-dev] Some cleanups in the Gerrit jobs

Hi everyone, and happy new year!

With a new year come new resolutions, and one of mine is to communicate more on what is happening in Sirius, in particular (but not only) through this mailing list.

In preparation for branching v6.1.x (and bumping master to 6.2.0), I've reviewed the Gerrit trigger jobs we current have [1] and made some cleanups.

The following obsolete jobs have been removed:
* sirius.gerrit.build-luna: used to build v2.0.x under juno, kepler & luna.
* sirius.gerrit.build-mars: used to build v3.0.x and v3.1.x under juno, kepler, luna & mars.
* sirius.gerrit.build-master: it was never actually used.
* sirius.gerrit.tests-luna: used to test patches for v2.0.x under luna.
* sirius.gerrit.tests-mars: used to build v3.0.x and v3.1.x under mars.

We have backups of the corresponding configuration files at [2] in case we want to revive them.

This leaves us with:
* sirius.gerrit.build-neon: builds patches for v4.0.x and v4.1.x under mars and neon. We have no current plans for new versions on these streams, but new 4.1.x are still possible, so this one stays for the moment but it will probably be the next one to go. * sirius.gerrit.tests-neon: tests patches for v4.0.x and v4.1.x under neon. Will be removed later at the same time as the one above. * sirius.gerrit.build-oxygen: builds patches for v5.0.x and v5.1.x (which is still actively mainained) under neon and oxygen. * sirius.gerrit.tests-oxygen: tests patches for all of v5.0.x, v5.1.x, v6.0.x and master under oxygen. * sirius.gerrit.build-photon: builds patches for v6.0.x and master (which is 6.1.x at the moment) under oxygen and photon. * sirius.gerrit.tests-photon: disabled at the moment. It should be the one used for v6.0.x and master, but for reasons I can't remember it did not work correctly at the time. I'll see if I can fix this.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles David (Obeo)

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/sirius/view/gerrit/
[2] https://github.com/pcdavid/sirius-hipp