Re: [sirius-dev] Upcoming changes in Sirius 4.0M6

Le 18/02/2016 10:43, Felix Dorner a écrit :
Ok so the target sirius version for capella 1.1 is sirius 3.x then?

Hopefully not.

While we wanted to make it clear to the community in general that support for Query Legacy will disappear "soon", we are aware of the cost of migration for something as complex as Capella. We are in direct contact with the Capella team to make sure Capella 1.1 can be based on Sirius 4.x, and we'll work out any issue that may arise together.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Back to the top