[sirius-dev] [ANN] Sirius 1.0.0M4

Hi all,

Just to inform you that Sirius 1.0.0M4 is available. You can get it directly form our update-sites at:
- http://download.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/milestones/1.0.0M4/juno
- http://download.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/milestones/1.0.0M4/kepler
- http://download.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/milestones/1.0.0M4/luna

This version is also the one included in the general Luna M4 milestone release, and comes pre-installed in the Modeling package (available at [1]).

The main difference between 0.9.0 and 1.0.0M4 is the removal of most deprecated APIs in Sirius (except in the few cases where we could not provide a better replacement). The list of bugs fixed in this version can be seen at [2].

Best regards,
Pierre-Charles David (Sirius co-lead)

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/node/1120
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=7809578&classification=Modeling&query_format=advanced&product=Sirius&target_milestone=1.0.0M4