Re: [sequoyah-dev] Status of Mobile Tools for Java

Wayne,

I supplied a patch to MTJ to support a feature where we allowed SDK providers to plug in toolkits into MTJ. The 1.0.2* tag was applied to mark the code before this rather large change was added.

Cheers,

Jon

Jon Dearden
Senior Software Developer - Advanced Tooling

Research In Motion Limited

Office:

(519) 597-5463 x75463

Mobile: