Re: [sequoyah-dev] Status of Mobile Tools for Java

Wayne,

When I last heard from Gorkem in October, he said MTJ was still
active. I see he's made some commits in the last month but prior to
that, it was last fall.

I haven't had any responses from him about our activities on Sequoyah.
I don't believe he follows this mailing list. I've cc'd him on this
email.

-E