[sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah activities, post Indigo SR2

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the wide distribution. I want to make sure there is
the best chance for this email to be seen by those who need to see it.

Now that Indigo SR2 is released, the Sequoyah project is going to
become less active. The burden of committing code and maintaining the
builds has fallen exclusively on Daniel Pastore. Daniel has new duties
that will not allow him to devote as many hours to maintaining builds
and infrastructure of the project.

We are not abandoning Sequoyah because we still use the components in
MOTODEV Studio. We have bugs in the queue that we intend to fix and we
will still participate as members of the community. But, we aren't
planning new components and the project will not be on the Juno train.
There will not be official releases, but there will be nightly builds
that interested parties can download and use.

I hope the opportunity arises that we can work on Sequoyah more
aggressively in the future. If another group or person wants to become
involved, we will happily help them get up and running. If you have
any questions or concerns about this feel free to address them on
sequoyah-dev or to me directly.

Regards

Eric
ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx