Re: [sequoyah-dev] GSoC Wrapup

Hi,

Firstl of all I would like to apologize, these weeks were very hard for me. It was the vacation here in France and I was travelling, I am really sorry.

So I will do my best to answer each question, but if you have any further question please do not hesitate.

1) I really appreciated the weekly raports. It gave me a better organization, every week I discussed with my mentors about I have did and what was atented from me for the next week, it was a very good for me.

2) The most challenging was get a big project and try to understand a lot of sourcecode, so at beginning  I had difficulties to understand the real objective of the proejct, but once I tried some examples and changing the code what was the result. The project came clear and very interesting.

3) When you see that the code is working it's the best feeling.

4) It worked very well for me, every week I could ask my questions and explain better what I did so it was very good to appear others questions and move forward the project

5) It was the gtalk, because they were available almost every time when I needed

6) Just one word: impeccable

7) Some weeks almost daily, but in general we can say twice a week

8) I didn't remember any bad interaction, and every interactions were very good because they were very clear and direct so we didn't lose time.

9) As I said it was very hard to me to understand at the beginning the code and the goal of the project, so I think it would be nice do some tutorials to explain how to use the project.

10) I can certainly say it was one of the best experience I ever had in my education.

11) Perfect,   I recommend to everyone. Working on a open source project is phenomenal, but when you get a talented team dedicated to help you it's just really awesome, so I just have to thank you all for this incredible experience and I hope I can help you more and more.

So, thank you very much!
Lucas DE CASTRO