Re: [sequoyah-dev] Participation in Juno Simultaneous Release

I saw no feedback on either sequoyah-dev or sequoyah-android-dev in 6
days. I believe this to be to be an indication that there is no
overwhelming desire from other parties to see Sequoyah on the Juno
Simultaneous Release. As I mentioned earlier, the project is still
active in that we're fixing bugs, but no new components or features
will be added for now.

-E

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)