[sequoyah-dev] Participation in Juno Simultaneous Release

The time has come to make a decision regarding participation on the
Juno simultaneous release.  We first joined the train on Galileo as
the Tools for Mobile Linux (TML) project in DSDP and have continued
through Helios and Indigo as Sequoyah now that we're in Tools.

The Motorola contributors and committers to Sequoyah aren't planning
any significant changes to Sequoyah in 2012 and after that it becomes
uncertain. The project will continue in maintenance mode and we will
continue to fix bugs as they appear. My proposal is that Sequoyah
refrain from participating in Juno, but I want to give everyone a
chance to chime in on the subject.

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Product Line Manager, MOTODEV Tools