Re: [sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah 2.0 Broken

Hi,

Yes I'm running Mac OSX 64Bit and Eclipse Indigo

Thanks

Adrian.

On 6 Jul 2011, at 18:47, Marcel Gorri wrote:

Hi Adrian,

can you please give me more information about your environment, like eclipse version and if it is Mac 32 or 64? As you can see in the screenshot attached, here in our environment we can run your test perfectly fine.

Thanks and regards.
 Marcel