[sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah 2.0 Broken

Hi,

I have installed "sequoyah native ndk" on a brand new install of eclipse and its totally broken and unusable

I generated a new Android project and converted it to a native app using the built in option, this successfully created a JNI folder etc.

However, there are NO Paths/Defines setup in C/C++ General/Paths and Symbols.

in my Android.mk i added the following:-

LOCAL_LDLIBS := -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog

in the generated cpp file I added:-

#include <string.h>
#include <jni.h>
#include <GLES/gl.h>
#include <GLES/glext.h>

void ClearColor(float r, float, g, float b, float a)
{
glClearColor(r, g, b, a);
}

Now when it builds the following happens:-

Description Resource Path Location Type
Function 'glClearColor' could not be resolved foobar.cpp /Project/jni line 7 Semantic Error

However if I use the command line and type ndk-build the lib compiles fine without the above link error.

The fact that the 'can't resolve symbol' is happening and no default includes/libs is stopping me use sequoyah.

Could you please let me know when this is fixed.

BTW I am using Mac OSX

Thankyou.

Back to the top