[sequoyah-dev] [GSoC] Weekly status report template

Hi Lucas,

as it was suggested to other projects, it would be useful if we could have some sort of mechanism to follow up the status of your activities. It is good for both sides in terms of planning and organization. This way, our suggestion is that you send us every week to this mailing list, a short status report containing the following info:

- Planned for this week

- Accomplished this week

- Planned for next week

- Risks

- Main obstacles

You could send this report every monday, for instance, and if you join our open meeting, we could discuss any point you believe it is necessary in this meeting. (of course, we can have other meetings, if necessary)

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know.

Best,

 Marcel

Back to the top