Re: [sequoyah-dev] [mobile-iwg] Sequoyah bi-weekly meeting scheduled for 14 March 2011

Hi Eric,

I wish I could be in a time warp ;-). I changed correctly in the wiki but not here.. my bad.

About the time scheduled, I believed that the time fixed in the link would be valid even with the time zone changes (it would recalculate according to the cases).

All in all, you're right and sorry for the noise. =)

Best,
 Marcel