Re: [sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah - Google Summer of Code 2011

Hi Everton,

The program is GoToMeeting for the visual. You can install the
software prior to the meeting at http://www.joingotomeeting.com/

For the discussion, we will just use a phone line.  The phone numbers
you can use are listed at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetingsDialinNumbers

For Brasil, your number would be 08008916245 and the access number
(when prompted) will be 3333 487 328.

-E