Re: [sequoyah-dev] Fwd: GSoC 2011.

Hi Igor,

thanks for your contact. We're glad to hear you are interested in working with Sequoyah. As you could see in GSoC pages, our proposal is to extend the features of our Localization Framework by supporting PDE localization.

Sure, we can have a meeting to discuss better the proposal and other ideas you may have. What about next Wednesday, March 30, 9AM our time, 3PM your time? (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?day=30&month=3&year=2011&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=233&p2=285) We can use our bridge (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetingsDialinNumbers).

This way, if anyone else in the mailing list wants to join, we believe it'll be a good schedule. BTW, everyone in the mailing list is welcome to join our discussion, and give feedbacks and suggestions.

If you have chance, try to read the documentation available in the site (http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/components/localization.php) and take a look in our code (http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/resources/svn_setup.php). Any questions you have until the meeting, we can talk in this email thread.

Thanks and regards,
 Marcel